Oneness-Heart-Tears and Smiles Worldwide Humanitarian Service
We seek through our humble efforts to identify with the sufferings of our brothers and sisters of the world and bring hope into their lives in a tangible way. We have had the honour of providing medical supplies, equipment, food and clothing for underprivileged children in a number of countries including Angola, India and South Africa.
At this time we are reaching out to generous hearts for the support of two highly reputable service organisations, the Nelson Mandela Children's fund in South Africa and the Foundation for Community Development in Mozambique. Both of these organisations directly support programmes that assist children and youth from impoverished backgrounds to improve the quality of their lives and their communities.
We believe that humanity can overcome the worst possible challenges through the awakening of the feeling of oneness and through individual self-offering multiplied millions of times over.
The items that are most needed at this time are:
- School supplies (notebooks, paper, pens, pencils, etc.);
- Books (children’s books, reading books and educational books for rural libraries);
- Sports equipment of any kind (soccer, netball, volleyball, rugby, cricket, basketball, etc.)
- Computers and typewriters for educational use;
- Bicycles (greatly needed for children to travel to school);
- Medical supplies for hospitals and clinics.
If you have any items you would like to contribute, kindly use the Contact page.